Tuesday, August 30, 2011

No Other Options

Good Morning. It is still morning and boy is it a good one. I woke up at 8 am and went to the gym. I'm sure you aren't surprised. I did 55 minutes on the elliptical - 30 on cross training and 25 on Glut. I am a huge fan of high resistance on the elliptical, I work harder.

Pre-workout snack (8am) was a hand full of Cheerios. (Yes, I know it isn't the best but I am working with what I have at home. I will grab groceries on Thursday)

Post-workout meal (10am) was 2eggs with 1 tbsp of cottage cheese and 1tbsp of salsa. (I love salsa!)

(12pm) 3oz lean steak with 1/2 cup of rice and  1/2 cup of  broccoli (yum) and 1/4 cup cheese.

(2pm) Chocolate Protein Shake (1% milk, 1tsp peanutbutter, chocolate whey protein powder)


(4pm) 1 cup black beans

(6pm) 3oz Tuna with 1tbsp of olives

Tasty huh? Small meals throughout the whole day will help keep my metabolism going.

I am looking forward to my 6am workout session tomorrow. My legs will be getting worked out like no other! Hello Quads, Hams, Calves and Glutes!

Keep Pushing!
-M

No comments: