Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Morning

This morning has been interesting. I had whole grain Cheerios for breakfast and did way too much Cardio. (I was stuck at the gym). I was on the elliptical and uped the resistance so I did get a good leg work out. Lunch was very excitting though. I had 3oz of grilled chicken and 2 eggs, salsa, a sprinkle of shredded cheese and avocado. It was excellent! I also had a Nature Valley fruit and nut bar. I needed more carbs. I will be weighing and measuring myself tomorrow morning. I need to start keeping actual track of my progress. I am dancing around the 190s. I am 5 foot 6 and should not be more than 160. I will get down to 160 by November. I plan on joining BodyBuilding.com on my birthday (Nov 26th) and ripping my body. My goal is to be on Oxygen Magazine as a success story. To help show women that yes, you can do it. I need to create a shopping list for groceries and I will add it on here.

Good luck.

No comments: